Thanks to everyone at IAAP TEC17. We had a great session and learned great new ways to use the tools we have. It was great showing you how to use the newest version of Adobe Acrobat DC.
I have tips, tricks and learning videos that I would love to share with you and your staff. Sign up for my newsletter and check my blog for more of the same!
No doubt you would like to review the things we learned together. Watch for a series of short instructional videos that review all of what I shared with you at the session in Tucson. All you need to do is enter your email address below and I’ll do the rest.
Get Great Tips and Tricks in your email:
Here are some resources for you:
Tom’s Informative Blog
Free Trial Software Download from Adobe
Adobe Acrobat Trial Download
Instructions and tutorials
Acrobat Forms: Create and Distribute Forms and Collect Data With Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat DC provides the tools needed to create forms for all business purposes. Adobe Cloud also offers the service of distributing and collecting form data for analysis and action. In this session you will learn the specific steps to create then distribute forms through Adobe Cloud Forms Services. After successfully implementing a form, you will then learn to monitor all form activities, including form submissions and data collection.
– Learn how to set up an Adobe Account
– Build a robust data input form
– Publish a form to Adobe Document Cloud
– Monitor and report on collected forms
– Create a form from a Microsoft program such as Word and Excel
– Import a form from an existing file
– Add form fields: text, dropdown, check box, and button
– Adobe Document Cloud Dashboard